Pneumatic tensioner HPN-1 (for straps 19-32mm)
The pneumatic tensioner HPN-1 is intended for tightening polyester cord or composite straps. The tensioner is suitable for high frequency strapping jobs. Tightening power is adjustable by regulation of compressed air pressure. Among main advantages of this tool especially belong high tightening power, easy operation, low weight and a possibility of exact adjustment of tightening power up to 3500N. The tool requires compressed air 5 - 7 bar.
Polyester cord straps are suitable for strapping heavier goods or goods stacked on pallets. Our company distributes cross woven straps. They are tougher and more durable comparing to standard bonded cord straps. The woven construction will not split or fray.
Adventages of the straps:
- are strong (the only substitute of steel straps), non-rusting
- prevent accidents to users
- thanks to their elasticity they enable to more tighten the strap without package damaging
- are safe, without sharp edges
- absorb dynamic impacts
- adapt to volume changes in combination with thermal stress
- bundle made by buckles can be re-tightened as well as more times used
- its liquidation does not affect the environment
|Strap width (mm)||13 - 32|
Fill Name and Phone or E-mail fields.