Foil L-sealers - SU series and chamber wrapping machines - APH series
L-sealers SU series are suitable for goods wrapping without necessity of foil shrink round a packaged object or are used together with shrink tunnels, for example HR-Holiterm. Thermo shrink foils designed as semi-tube (PVC, PP, POF,…) are used for wrapping. L-sealers - SU range are machines designed for industrial use.
Among main advantages of this sealer belongs:
- jaw holding by means of electromagnet
- progressive foil impulse weld technology (canthal planchett laid in ceramic bed)
- two-transformer system and foil perforator
- infinitely adjustable welding and cooling time
- infinitely adjustable wrapping height accrodging to height of wrapped item
These machines can be additionally equipped with the whole range of useful options for demanding customers, e.g.:
- motor driven foil unwinding and waste foil winding
- automatic conveyor
- pneumatic jaw tilting
- mechanic semi-tube foil opening, etc.
Easy operation: An operator inserts a packaged object between foils, shifts packet under the welding jaw and tilts the jaw. Foil welding happens automatically. Time during the jaw is automatically hold by means of electromagnet can by used by the operator to prepare another packet. As soon as the packet is sealed into foil, the magnet releases the jaw.
Chamber wrapping machines
Chamber wrapping machines are designed for wrapping consumer goods, printed materials, textile products as well as food, etc. Shrink foil half tube (PVC, POF,…) is used for wrapping.
Among main advantages of this wrapping machine belongs:
- minimal external dimensions
- low investment and operation costs
- favourable price
- sealing time, shrinking time and temperature inside the chamber are digitally adjustable
These machines are standardly equipped with:
- timer controlled holding electromagnet
- triple foil perforator for easy shrinking (including adjustable power of perforation)
- adjustable height of the bottom pad in the chamber
- wheels with brakes
Easy operation: An operator places the wrapped objects between foils, moves the objects into the shrinking chamber and closes the chamber hood. Sealing and shrinking is performed automatically. When the hood is held by electromagnet, the operator can prepare further objects for wrapping.
|Foil - material||PE,PVC,PP,POF||PE,PVC,PP,POF||PE,PVC,PP,POF||PE,PVC,PP,POF||PE,PVC,PP,POF||PE,PVC,PP,POF||PE,PVC,PP,POF||PE,PVC,PP,POF|
|Type of foil||centerfold||centerfold||centerfold||centerfold||centerfold||centerfold||centerfold||centerfold|
|Max. thickness of foil (My)||80||80||80||200||200||35||35||35|
|Length of cross sealing bar (mm)||350||350||500||400||320||440||540|
|Length of lengthwise bar (mm)||250||500||600||700||900||460||550||800|
|Max. height of package (mm)||150||200||200||200||200||120||250||250|
|Power input (kW)||1,6||1,6||1,6||1,6||1,6||3,2||3,8||5,3|
|Average power input (kW)||0,4||0,4||0,4||0,4||0,4||1,5||1,8||2,7|
Fill Name and Phone or E-mail fields.